Freedom of Flight Aerial
Terms & Conditions
Please read these fully, as by signing up for a session with Freedom of Flight Aerial, we assume you agree to all the terms and conditions. If you are unsure of anything, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before booking or have a look at our website freedomofflightaerial.com for further clarification.
- No spectators, only participants may enter the studio.
- No one under the influence of alcohol or drugs may participate.
- Participants should be of full health to participate.
- Participants must make instructors aware of any injury or illness.
- Freedom of Flight Aerial reserve the right to refuse participation when they deem necessary.
- I understand that photographs taken by Freedom of Flight Aerial may be used on the studio's website and social media.
- We cannot deal with administration talks whist instructing, please send enquiries to email@example.com.
- Do not contact instructors via their personal social media sites.
- Any abusive or inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated, and you will be asked to leave and not offered a refund.
- Please arrive ready for class and only bring essential items into the studio.
- We do not allow bikes/scooters etc to be stored in the studio.
- Please aim to arrive 5-10 minutes before your class start time.
- Latecomers may not be able to participate and will forfeit their session.
- Please leave any shoes, bags and outdoor clothing in the cubby holes provided.
- We do not take responsibility for your belongings within the car park or studio.
- All lost property will be stored for 1 month and then taken to charity.
- Please remember to bring a hair tie for long hair, remove all jewellery and bring a water bottle.
- We are a zero-waste studio, please take any rubbish away with you.
- We do not allow eating or drinking (other than water) within the studio.
- If posting on social media, please ensure no one else is identifiable unless you have their permission.
- Please tag Freedom of Flight Aerial in your posts.
- We ask people to leave promptly and make sure they collect all belongings at the end of the session.
- All bookings must be made online in advance, we cannot accept cash or card payment at the studio.
- You will only have a place in our sessions once you have paid and booked online.
- Anyone attending who has not paid or booked will be refused participation.
- When signing up you must answer all the questions to the best of your knowledge and keep your contact and medical information up to date with any changes.
- Make sure you read the terms and conditions for all purchases made.
- Purchases cannot be used by anyone other than the named person.
Refunds & Cancellations
- Refunds/Credits will be given if Freedom of Flight Aerial must cancel a session.
- All our passes have individual terms and conditions noted, please make sure you read them before making your purchase.
- We do not offer cancellations, extensions, exchanges or credits for non-attendance.
- Latecomers are considered non-attendance.
- If you have been told by a doctor not to participate in exercise, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will pause your pass from the day you contact until you are signed back from the doctor as fit to return for up to 1 year.
- All Studio Etiquette points above apply to professional training.
- You must pay and book online in advance.
- Full details are available in the session details.
- Terms and conditions for each pass are noted.
- Follow the open and close procedure.
- Return all equipment and mats back in place.
- You will be financially liable for any damage caused to the studio, mats or equipment.